On the second day of Christmas, my About.com guide gave to me
two warning labels
and a carol for special-needs glee.
The Twelve Days of Christmas continues with a useful printable for parents of children with food allergies and other restricted diets. If family members and school personnel don't get it when you politely tell them what your child can't eat, slap one of these labels on your youngster with a safety pin or some wide tape and see if that gets the message across any better. You can write your child's particular no-no in the white space in the middle, and add a second label that says "I MEAN It!!!" for good measure. At least the red color complements a holiday outfit.
Print and use these labels as my gift to you today, and come back tomorrow to see what I've got for you next.
More Twelve Days of Christmas on About.com Parenting:
- 12 Days of Handmade Baby Gifts
- The 12 Days of Christmas: Getting Closer, Day Two
- 12 Days of Christmas for Working Moms: Day Two
- Second Day of Holiday Merriment for College Families
- 12 Days of Christmas Sanity for Single Parents: Day 2
- 12 Days of Christmas Preparations
- Twelve Days of Christmas for Babies
- 12 Days of Christmas Coloring, Day 2
Image by Terri Mauro