On the sixth day of Christmas, my About.com guide gave to me
six coupons for Dad,
five alert levels,
four helpful bookmarks,
three teacher gifts,
two warning labels,
and a carol for special-needs glee.
The Twelve Days of Christmas Printables continues with coupons designed to honor the fathers of children with special needs and give them a laugh. Pick six that really suit the dad in your family, give the whole set of twelve, or find one or two your guy will need lots of and print as many as you need. If you have access to a laminator, you might give these a nice plastic coating so you can give, redeem, and give back. Moms, between us, the ones that allow him to "get out of listening to endless ranting free" will probably be particularly appreciated. Maybe a good start on a New Year's resolution.
Print and use these coupons as my gift to you today, and come back tomorrow to see what I've got for you next.
More Twelve Days of Christmas on About.com Parenting:
- 12 Days of Handmade Baby Gifts: 6 Goose Down Blankets
- The 12 Days of Christmas: Getting Closer, Day Six
- 12 Days of Christmas: Time for a Breather
- Sixth Day of Holiday Merriment for College Families
- 12 Days of Christmas Sanity for Single Parents: Day 6
- Twelve Days of Christmas Gifts for Babies
- 12 Days of Christmas Preparations
Image by Terri Mauro