On the seventh day of Christmas, my About.com guide gave to me
seven special wishes,
six coupons for Dad,
five alert levels,
four helpful bookmarks,
three teacher gifts,
two warning labels,
and a carol for special-needs glee.
The Twelve Days of Christmas Printables continues with a wish list filled with the things you really wish you could find under the tree. Like a house cleaner. IEP back-up. A good night's sleep. They don't wrap so well, but they'd make your holiday merry. Perhaps passing around a printout or e-mailing a copy around might give some folks an idea or two of the help you could use all year through.
Print and enjoy this mini-poster as my gift to you today, and come back tomorrow to see what I've got for you next.
More Twelve Days of Christmas on About.com Parenting:
- 12 Days of Handmade Baby Gifts: 7 Swans a-Pulling
- The 12 Days of Christmas: Getting Closer, Day Seven
- 12 Days of Christmas: Songs We All Love
- Seventh Day of Holiday Merriment for College Families
- 12 Days of Christmas Sanity for Single Parents: Day 7
- Twelve Days of Christmas Gifts for Babies
- 12 Days of Christmas Preparations
Image by Terri Mauro