On the eighth day of Christmas,
my About.com guide gave to me
eight-and-twenty love notes,
seven special wishes,
six coupons for Dad,
five alert levels,
four helpful bookmarks,
three teacher gifts,
two warning labels,
and a carol for special-needs glee.
The Twelve Days of Christmas Printables continues with Love Notes for Special Parents, my collection of inspirational messages for moms and dads of kids with special needs. Browse through the 28 designs, pick a few to print and post by your computer to keep your spirits up, and e-mail a few to your friends who could use a lift. The messages are also available as greeting cards, for this mail-some-cheer time of year.
Print and enjoy these Love Notes as my gift to you today, and come back tomorrow to see what I've got for you next.
More Twelve Days of Christmas on About.com Parenting:
- 12 Days of Handmade Baby Gifts: 8 Milk Bath Treatments
- The 12 Days of Christmas: Getting Closer, Day Eight
- 12 Days of Christmas: Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Eighth Day of Holiday Merriment for College Families
- 12 Days of Christmas Sanity for Single Parents: Day 8
- Twelve Days of Christmas Gifts for Babies
- 12 Days of Christmas Preparations
Image by Terri Mauro