On the eleventh day of Christmas,
my About.com guide gave to me
eleven good excuses,
ten reward coupons,
nine ways to say "Love ya!"
eight-and-twenty love notes,
seven special wishes,
six coupons for Dad,
five alert levels,
four helpful bookmarks,
three teacher gifts,
two warning labels,
and a carol for special-needs glee.
The Twelve Days of Christmas Printables continues with a mini-poster outlining all the things you can take a day off from. Yeah, I know, a day off is the last thing you feel like you can manage right now, here, the day before Christmas eve. But even if you keep up the hustle and bustle, you can take a day off from caring what other people think, or worrying about troubles down the road, or doing homework. Every little bit of de-stressing counts, and is a gift to yourself and those who have to live with you.
Print and enjoy this mini-poster as my gift to you today, and come back tomorrow to see what I've got for you next.
More Twelve Days of Christmas on About.com Parenting:
- 12 Days of Handmade Baby Gifts: 11 Piper Penguins
- The 12 Days of Christmas: Getting Closer, Day Eleven
- 12 Days of Christmas: Last-Minute Shopping and Prep
- Eleventh Day of Holiday Merriment for College Families
- 12 Days of Christmas Sanity for Single Parents: Day 11
- Twelve Days of Christmas Gifts for Babies
- 12 Days of Christmas Preparations
Image by Terri Mauro