On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my About.com guide gave to me
twelve months of love,
eleven good excuses,
ten reward coupons,
nine ways to say "Love ya!"
eight-and-twenty love notes,
seven special wishes,
six coupons for Dad,
five alert levels,
four helpful bookmarks,
three teacher gifts,
two warning labels,
and a carol for special-needs glee.
The Twelve Days of Christmas Printables concludes with your Love Notes for Special Parents Calendar for 2011. Each month features one of my Love Notes for Special Parents inspirational messages along with the days and weeks of the year to come. New for this year, you can download a .pdf of each calendar month and size it as you like before printing. Make it little enough to fit in a CD-case frame or big enough to see with your tired, tired eyes.
Print and enjoy this calendar as my gift to you today, and come back tomorrow for ... well, no more printables, but a few opportunities to share your Christmas cheers and jeers.
More Twelve Days of Christmas on About.com Parenting:
- 12 Days of Handmade Baby Gifts: 12 Drummer Onesies
- The 12 Days of Christmas: Getting Closer, Day Twelve
- 12 Days of Christmas: Relax and Enjoy the Holiday!
- Twelfth Day of Holiday Merriment for College Families
- 12 Days of Christmas Sanity for Single Parents: Day 12
- Twelve Days of Christmas Gifts for Babies
- 12 Days of Christmas Preparations
Image by Terri Mauro