Here's your listing of what your fellow readers have been talking about on this blog over the past few weeks. What do you feel like commenting on today?
- Is Your Child Ready for Potty Training ... Finally?
- Autistic Kids, Violent Adults
- Parents, Storming the Gates
- Getting a Buddy Program Going
- Parent Draws Attention to Patent War Over Communication App
- Making Inclusion a Two-Way Street
- Why Aren't the Special Olympics World Games Televised?
- Special Education Comes to Catholic School
- Asperger Syndrome on The Big Bang Theory
- Grey's Character Needs Some Character, Stat
- School Uniforms and Students With Special Needs
If you have a child with Sensory Processing Disorder, you might want to check out that comment on my Parents, Storming the Gates post, which suggests, among other things, that kids with sensory sensitivities ought to just suck it up. Perhaps you'd like to enlighten the commenter? Nicely, please, but ... wow.
On a more positive note, a post on the forum asks for advice on training childcare professionals to work with children with special needs, something I think we can all agree is much-needed. If you have some places to point this poster, please go on the forum and share your experience and information.