Here's your listing of what your fellow readers have been talking about on this blog over the past week.. What do you feel like commenting on today?
- Parent Asks Teachers, 'Please Don't Give Up on Our Babies'
- Watch the Arthur Asperger's Episode Online
- Vaccinations Cause Fainting in Teens
- Ritalin for Autism?
- Parent Asks Teachers for Communication and Understanding
- NBC: 5,000+ Hours for Olympics, 0 Hours for Paralympics
There's also been a topic started in the forum about Expanz organizers from Mead, which I mention in an article on finding the right binder for your child. A mom wondered where to find them, and I offered some suggestions. Do you have any binder advice to add?