Here's your weekend listing of all the new content you may have missed from the past week on About Parenting Special Needs.
New Articles and Reader Responses
- Book Review: Speaking of Apraxia
- Parenthood News - 2011
- Parenthood News - 2010
- Reader's App Review: Speech Button AAC
- Readers Respond: What Would You Like Special Educators to Know?
- Readers Respond: What Placement Works Best for Your Child?
- Readers Respond: How Have You Handled Head Lice?
- Share Your Website: Piano Logic
Blog and Forum Posts
- From My Inbox: Children's Books and College Help
- Book Review Tuesday: Speaking of Apraxia
- Hey, NBC Found an Hour and a Half for the Paralympics!
- Parent Asks Teachers to "Believe Children Want to Do Well"
- Your Paper-Bag Book Cover Refresher Course
- Your Comments on NBC's Poor Paralympic Showing
- Eating, Reading, and More Fun Things to Do