Here's your listing of what your fellow readers have been talking about on this blog and the forum recently. What do you feel like commenting on today?
- It's Recess Time: Do You Know What Your Child Is Doing?
- Yes, You Really Have to Go to PTA Meetings
- Americans With Disabilities Act Anniversary
- Will This Depiction of Down Syndrome Be a Horror Story?
- Fear of Escalators
- Good News and Bad News on Transplants for Kids With Special Needs
The comments on the transplant post mention yet another case of a child being turned down due to a disability, and includes a link to a petition you may want to sign on to. What's on your mind this week?