Tomorrow, my family and I will be driving an hour and a half to get to a restaurant about halfway to our relatives' house, for a compromise no-one-wants-to-drive-all-the-way-to-the-other's-house dinner and a long drive home. Perhaps you're driving all the way to the aunt and uncle's house, or over the river and through the traffic jam to grandmother's house. If you're spending any sort of serious time in a car with your child this holiday weekend, take my advice and stay home, you fool! No, really, take my advice in these articles to make the time together as painless, and perhaps even productive, as possible.
- Before You Take Kids on a Car Trip
- How to Keep Kids in a Car Seat
- Bring Your Routine Along on Vacation
- Getting a Rental Car That's Right for Your Child's Special Needs
- 101 Things to Do When There's Nothing to Do
What will you be up to tomorrow? Share in the comments.