Stop by here every Saturday for a family activity, a site for the kids, a shopping site, a site offering humor or inspiration about parenting children with special needs, and a site that's just silly or fun, all designed to get you through your weekend with kids amused and spirits intact. Today's list:
- Activity: Paper Christmas Trees - Variations to Build Sensory-Motor Skills
- Kids' Site: NORAD Tracks Santa
- Shopping: A Gift Guide from Thinking Person's Guide to Autism
- Inspiration: "The Twelve Days of Christmas Special Needs"
- Just for Fun: Diagnosing the Home Alone Burglars' Injuries: A Professional Weighs In