The 2013 Readers' Choice Awards are now officially underway! Today we begin the nomination process, during which you tell me all about your favorite special-needs resources and why you love them. Today through February 11, you can make as many nominations as you want, as often as you want, by filling out these nomination forms:
- Favorite Special-Needs Parenting Blog
- Favorite Special-Needs Online Community
- Favorite New Special-Needs Parenting Book
- Favorite New Special-Needs Memoir
- Favorite New Special-Needs Children's Book
- Favorite Special-Needs Twitter Feed
- Favorite Special-Needs App
- Favorite Special-Needs Regional Resource
Guided by your enthusiasm, I'll select five nominees in each category to be Readers' Choice Awards finalists, and from February 19 through March 19, you'll vote to determine the winners. For more information about the Readers' Choice Awards on this site and throughout the About.com network, read the 2013 Readers' Choice Awards FAQ. To keep track of links to the nominating pages, ballots, and other pages of interest for each category, visit the 2013 Readers' Choice Awards HQ, where links will be added throughout the process.
I look forward to seeing what resources you're passionate about and shining a spotlight on them over these upcoming RCA months.