Behavior at school and behavior at home often flow into each other. Tension at home can make kids act up in class; tension at school can make kids hard to handle in the evening, too. Tips #69-86 show how to keep behavior under control and lines of communication open.
Behavior at School
69. Stop school behavior problems.
70. Write your own behavior plan.
71. Volunteer at your child's school.
72. Learn about Functional Behavioral Assessments.
73. Read about school discipline and the IDEA.
Behavior at Home
80. Don't overreact.
81. Say what you mean.
82. Help your child listen better.
83. Talk to your child with special needs about tragic events.
84. Read "What Did You Say? What Do You Mean?"
85. Read "What It Takes to Pull Me Through."
86. Tell your child "I love you."