Top 10 Signs That You Are a Great Teacher
1. You see each child as a child, and not a diagnosis.
2. You see your class as individuals, not as a drawer full of case files.
3. You keep your sense of humor against all odds.
4. You deal with upset kids, clueless administrators, and pushy parents with grace and dignity.
5. You’re not afraid to be flexible and creative.
6. You know when to make a stand and when to choose your battles.
7. You see parents as allies, not enemies.
8. You never give anybody any doubts as to why you went into teaching.
9. You love your job, and it shows.
10. Your students love you, too.
Thank you for being a great teacher!