Have you made a promise to yourself this year? Maybe you've taken it upon yourself to set a challenge for your children? Use this space to make a public proclamation of your resolve, and get some inspiration from other readers' goals.
New Year's Resolution
- I turn 40 this year and I have made a commitment to run a 5K or 10K each month this year.
- —Guest Vanessa
My New Years Resolutions
- 1. Be more appreciative when people do things for me even if they do it wrong.
2. See/call/email my friends more.
3. Use my Cognitive Behavior skills I've learned effectively to put my worries, anxieties into their proper place/perspective.
4. Do book club with my 13 yo dd.
5. Exercise 3-4 x/wk and have a weekly family active time.
6. Try to get family to meditate weekly.
7. Be accountable to these in my new year's resolution journal!
It all sounds good huh?